Monday, May 30, 2011

Inspiration?

Where do you find party inspiration? Party blogs, friends, family, children or clients? I try to look places you would normally think of. My favorite places are the Hobby Lobby fabric swatch bin and the Target Dollar section. Both have great finds and I can always discover something to plan a party around. My next collection is based on some fabric I found at Hobby Lobby. Can you guess where the next party photo shoot theme will be? We're planning it with Her Royal Heinous and it will be revealed soon…we can't wait!


Clients also give me a ton of inspiration as well and come up with the cutest party themes. From a breakfast birthday party with a cereal bar to a car wash birthday party the fun themes are endless. I especially love this "Cajun Luau" I designed recently for a adult birthday party.


Let the inspiration begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment