Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Countdown!

I hope everyone's Memorial Day plans are coming together nicely. Ours are especially with the new BBQ grill we're going to purchase tomorrow - Happy Father's Day to my husband! Our old one finally bit the dust after MUCH good use. We plan to grill us some good food including some hot dogs for the kids and maybe some steak and seafood for the grown ups!


If you need some printable for your party plans you can download our FREE Patriotic Party collection here or you can purchase the complete collection, a personalized one or special party pack here on our website. Our Patriotic Party was so much fun to plan with Her Royal Heinous and was featured by many blogs including Pizzazzerie and Social Couture


Have a great day everyone and laissez les bons temps rouler!


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! Is there any way I may be sent a link to these printables? They are soo cute; but, I keep getting a survey that pops up when I try to download. I would really appreciate it. toni68@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm also having trouble downloading the printables. Is there another way to download them? My e-mail is cameron.stimson@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There! I'm also having trouble downloading the printables. Is there another way to download them? My e-mail is lu.chiabai@hotmail.com Thanks a Lot!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your printables and featured them on my blog in a round up about ways to make real food on the fourth of july festive (instead of dying it all red and blue). Thanks for sharing and please stop by if you'd like a button!

    http://www.creativecarissa.com/2012/07/natural-moms-guide-to-fourth-of-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Your printables look adorable but I'm having a problem downloading the file. Can you please e-mail me @ rycervantes@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. the file will not download! and i so wanted those darling little flags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendoxia, the flags are part of the available for purchase collection. Are you having a problem with etsy or scribd. Feel free to email me at magnolia@magnoliacreativeco.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having PROBLEMS with your download of FREE Patriotic Party collection on scribd!?! It says that in order to Download this you HAVE to be a Premium Reader which you HAVE to PAY for so I don't see how you can say these are FREE?!? Please send me the FREE PDF of this FREE Patriotic Party collection! Thank you for all your HELP!!!

    Diane Van Ginkel
    edvanginkel@aol.com

    ReplyDelete