Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink Slip Pajama Party



Pink Slip Pajama Party!
In celebration of our 500th Facebook fan we asked her to suggest a free printable. Here is what she said….


It's me!!!!! I'm the 500th fan!!!! I'm SO excited! This might be a crazy idea for a theme, but I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks. I am a Kindergarten teacher for Katy ISD and I was recently laid off due to budget shortfalls. I've been wanting to throw a "Pink Slip Pajama Party" for my fellow teachers to celebrate the end of the year and boost our morale. Is that too crazy for a theme? The emphasis would be on positivity and looking towards the future and, of course, wearing our pajamas.... ;) 


So here it is our Pink Slip Pajama Party collection available FREE! It includes small and large party circles, drink flags, tent cards, invitations, water bottle labels and pattern sheets. This collection is also available on our website and can be personalized with your own wording. 


Thanks Patricia for a great idea, supporting Magnolia and we can't wait to see pics of your fabulous party!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea asking a fan/follower for a printable project! Patricia & her teacher-friends deserve some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teacher friends and I have wanted to join together and have a pink slip party this year due to budget cuts as well...but it looks like the printables have been deleted �� is there any way you could repost those awesome party printables??

    ReplyDelete