Sunday, July 1, 2012

[NEW PRODUCT] Coordinating Stationery & Stamps


[NEW PRODUCT]
Coordinating Note and Stamp

I am so excited to release this product!  Our exclusive design is unique and the only perfectly matched stamp and note set currently on the market today. Set yourself apart by choosing your own design, font and even stamp ink color. Your self inking stamp will match your stationery design down to the font and graphics! Custom designs are available as well. Magnolia Creative Co. will work with you every step of the way to create a set that is as unique as you are!

Sold in sets of 30 notes and the stamp or purchase the notes and stamp separately
Stamp ink colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red or Violet
Folded note size: 5.5 wide x 4.25" tall
Envelope size: 5.75 wide x 4.375" tall 

Coordinate in every way with this personalized stamp and stationery set!


And like all the other new products that have been released over the past couple days I'm giving away one set for FREE

Earn entries by:
• Visiting the website to see the designs and comment which one you'd pick if you one
• Get a bonus entry by suggesting a stationery/stamp design you'd like to see
• Tweeting about the giveaway
• Likeing MCC on Facebook

I hope you'll enjoy this products as much as I do. They make great gifts for your friends, teachers, your children and of course, yourself!

Good Luck!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I'd totally have to do a custom set. These are super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need a stamp stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of having a pirate party for my son's next birthday so I would love the pirate set to use as thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new design suggestion would be maybe a cute black/yellow with bumblebees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Grey Moroccan cell case and Quatrefoil stamp/stationery set. Cute! (Jessica B.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would suggest a simple yet modern ring (circle) pattern for a new set design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything to do with French!!! Love the towers poodles etc....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Honeycomb pink cell case!!! Yummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the cell phone case I like the quad stripe black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the quatrafoil set

    ReplyDelete
  11. For a new design idea I like brown and blue together, maybe stripes or dots

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Rainbow Chevron and the Superhero for kids.
    clayandamy@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. For a new design...I would go with a cupcake or owl motif!
    clayandamy@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of your new items for the shop!!!! Love anything in chevron

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your blog, keep it up! I like all the other new products that have been released over the past couple days I'm giving away one set for FREE!


    personalized self inking stamps

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the idea of having a personalized stamp that you can use to stamp onto your cards or even the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete