Friday, December 7, 2012

Gift Picks for Him and Her

1. Personalized Cutting Board from Jennifers Cookies 2. Whisky Stones from Uncommon Goods 3. Ties from Petit Peanut 4. Beer Carrier from Coldcreek Brewing 5. Old Fashioned Glasses from Mignot Faget

The men in my life can be so hard to shop for. I've picked out a few gifts I'm sure they would love and I hope yours will like as well. All my men enjoy grilling and drinking and at least with these gifts they can be fashionable in doing so, because that's what they care about right, haha! My favorites are the whisky stones (such a cool concept) and the Mignot Faget glasses. My husband received the Louisiana glasses as a gift for his birthday and they are quite beautiful. 
1. Personalized Travel Mug from Magnolia Creative Co. 2. CLUTCHES! Yellow and White from Emily Ley and Leather from Preppy and Pink 3. Monogram Necklaces from Mimosa by Me 4. Scarf from Layla Grace 

Women can be equally hard to shop for but these gifts I know will appease even the most discerning taste. Every lady loves a monogram! I ADORE these clutches and own the green one from Preppy and Pink and I ordered the yellow one shown from Oatmeal and Lace for Emily Ley. I am anxiously awaiting it's delivery! A personalized travel mug is perfect for any woman on the go as is a beautiful scarf that can dress up and add a punch of color to any outfit. The bronze necklaces from Mimosa by Me are a personal favorite (she's my sister-in-law and the unfinished bronze one is mine - squeal!) They are elegant and will surly be a treasured gift! Every girl loves makeup and special little treats for herself and Birchbox provides this monthly. If you have not looked into this company you should. For $10 a month you get a fun little box mailed to you with new samples - a Merry Christmas to yourself each month perhaps ;)

Happy Shopping!




2 comments:

  1. Such great gift ideas! Love how the ladies' suggestions are so fun and colorful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips...especially for the guys. Quite a challenge to find gifts for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete