Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas from me to you!


I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. This is my family's Christmas card. I've always hand drawn our card but this year I wanted to use a family photo, my kids are just to cute to not be shown off in my opinion. I had a lot of fun hand drawing it this year and the entire color scheme was based off of Audrey's dress I purchased on etsy from Simplicity Couture. The dress is adorable in person and looks so cute with the bow tie and suspenders I purchased for Jackson from Petite Peanut.

Thank y'all so much for supporting this little shop of mine. I love to create and knowing that I'm bringing smiles to your faces for your important events just makes my heart shine. I truly appreciate your love of my products and I just wanted to share my simple heartfelt THANK YOU!

Have a wonderful day and many more!

Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment