Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE: Letters to the Tooth Fairy


In honor of National Tooth Fairy Day We have not lost any teeth yet in our home but with Audrey turning 5, I know it's coming soon. I have created a new FREE printable package - Letters to the Tooth Fairy. I illustrated my idea of what the Tooth Fairy looks like and created an envelope and two letters. The first is from your child to the Tooth Fairy. They can fill in their name and the number of teeth lost. There is an envelope printable included that they can make to place the letter and the tooth to leave for the Tooth Fairy. The third printable is a letter from the Tooth Fairy for your child. This letter is editable using Acrobat Reader and you can type in their name and number of teeth lost to make it look "official". There is also a "Official Use Only" fill in at the bottom including the Seal of the Tooth Fairy.

You can download your free copy of Letters to the Tooth Fairy here.


I hope you and your children will enjoy this special activity together as much as I enjoyed making it for you.

Have a great day!




7 comments:

  1. I *love* these! My son has a loose tooth right now & I have already printed these out in anticipation. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unable to download as one needs to take out subscription to Scribd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall, I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the files. This is the first I've heard of this issue. Please email me at emily@magnoliacreativeco.com and I'll be happy to email them to you.

    Thanks so much,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same problem as Kendall above (Scribd requiring a membership to download these files). I will email you as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having the same problem as everyone else. I cannot download the file unless I subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I absolutely love this template! It is adorable! However, much like the others I cannot download because of subscription issues. I'll be emailing you soon in hopes I can get them from you.

    ReplyDelete