Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Centerpiece and New Printables


With Easter this summer and warm weather finally showing up everything is blooming and showing signs of life. My children and I took their Easter baskets outside today and cut fresh flowers to make a simple arrangement for our Easter table this Sunday. Like most Southern families our holiday dinner tables hold a lot of food so I like to build smaller centerpieces that allow for plenty of room. I started by layering my favorite table runner from Sweet Tea and Linen with the one my mom made for Jackson's baptism. On top of the runner I placed my white hobnail cake stand placed mason jars filled with 3 different colored azaleas and fresh fern from our yard. My mom has always given us Easter bunnies so arranged some of them with some of my hand painted eggs for a simple yet very colorful centerpiece. 


I wanted to add a little something else so I also created a banner and centerpiece flags and they are available to you for free. Simply print out the banner and flags and trim around the edges. Using a small hole punch punch holes in the flags and slide a bamboo skewer in them and insert in any centerpiece. Each flag has different Easter saying to complete your holiday centerpiece.






Enjoy the printables and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter celebration!








1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete