Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Ideas on Pinterest and a FREE Printable Collection


If you are like myself and the majority of my friends, Pinterest can be your go to source for all craft, gift, tutorial or even words of wisdom. I've compiled some fun Easter ideas on one board including some Easter products offered in the Magnolia Creative Co. shop. My favorite is the Nibbles for the Easter Bunny personalized hand painted plate, why should Santa have all the fun!

Also on the Easter Board are some pastel FREE printables that I designed for Bird's Party 30,000 Facebook Fan Celebration. This sweet collection is perfect for your Easter party or brunch and it includes:
• Fill in invitation
• Folded thank you note
• 2" Party circles
• Favor tags
• Bottle wraps/Napkin rings
• Cupcake wraps
• Table tents
• "Celebrate" banner


I hope you enjoy this collection as well as the other fun Easter ideas I've found for you.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment