Friday, March 29, 2013

Super Day and Weekly Wrap Up!

Today has been a great day! I had my first feature on Amy Atlas today and what it made it more special is it was for Audrey's 5th birthday party. I'll do a post dedicated to this party next week including more pictures of all the fabulous items I used from many vendors and the AWESOME video invitation that was created for her!


On to other things, Easter is this weekend. We've got a load back celebration planned but I did set a simple table and even created some new free printables for the occasion. The flags have different phrases such as Happy Easter, He is Risen and more! I also created a collection for Catch My Party that you can download here.


The party blog world has been buzzing with some really cute and fun ideas this week. Here are some of my favorite ideas and highlights.

First up huge congrats to Bloom Designs, their Apple of My Eye party on the Today Show was the winning party design theme.


Looking for some more cute Easter ideas and recipes? 

This Little Mama has an amazing Lemon Meringue Cake recipe she adapted from the Food Network.

Mirabelle Creations has some cute No Sew Fabric Carrots for Easter decorations.

D&P Celebrations has some precious DIY Printable Easter Bunny Decorations.

Creative Juice has some DIY Easter Window Decorations that will make a fun kids craft. 

Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams has some Free Chocolate Easter Bunny Printables too, just yummy!


Chick Push Pops from My Paper Pinwheel will be a huge Easter treat for little ones!

Soiree-Event Design is featuring a beautiful Noah's Ark Baby Shower that is so elegant, you must see it.

Speaking of parties, Spaceships and Laser Beams has such a SUPER superhero party on their blog!

BellaGrey Designs has a BEAUTIFUL new Baptism Party Collection


And there is just some good party planning advice and tips floating around too.

Party Printables has a great post on how to handle it when people don't RSVP and Three Little Monkeys Studio has a post on Party Design Basics DIY Custom Party Utensils.

Frog Prince Paperie has a wonderful Color Your Own Get Well Soon Card.



And be sure to check out Hello My Sweet Pin It to Win It!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Until next week......


No comments:

Post a Comment