Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites and some new things to come.....

Well it's been a busy week around here and the same goes for the party blogesphere. Here are some of my favorites from this week.

For parties
Looking for some nautical party ideas? Check out this post on the top 12.

Lilly Pulitzer will always be a favorite for many and she will be missed. This adorable party celebrates that and a first birthday. Click here for Lily Pulitzer party ideas you can do yourself.



My daughter is very into all things space and I know she'd have a blast making this Retro Space Helmet candy dishes for a space party.



I adore this star party for a preteen! The twinkle lights are amazing!!!


And for a new twist on an old favorite, check out this Rock Star party!



Need an easy and effective decor for your parties, ruffled paper streamers are a must! You can learn to make your own fancy ruffled lovelies!

Another way to spruce up your party is by watching this video tassel tutorial perfect for an upcoming Earth Day party!

For the DIYers and chefs
I love this DIY sunscreen station. With pool time quickly approaching I know I can use this!



I love this Asian Cabbage Coleslaw Recipe, enough said!

Fresh fruit is the healthiest party treat for kids so check out these sweet fruit party treats.


With the sadness from the events in Boston and West on everyone's minds it's hard not to mention it. Hold your family close, count your blessings, be humble, thankful and most importantly keep those that are suffering in your prayers. I hope you all have safe and happy weekends and I look forward to sharing more fun with you next week. I plan to spend the weekend getting a mani/pedi with Audrey and taking Jackson to a local favorite toy store. I also plan to paint some fun new products and LOAD the shop with all new designs. I feel a giveaway coming on.....until next week!

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment