Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up!

It's weekly wrap up time! I hope everyone had a great week. Ours was very busy getting the house ready for Jackson's 2nd birthday and preparing all the fun party pretties I'll have to show you next week. You can view his party invitation here. The theme is Go, Jack! Go! and that we will!


Speaking of boy parties, if you're looking for dinosaur party ideas Spaceships and Laser Beams has it covered for you with 30 IDEAS!

To help you plan that dinosaur party be sure and turn to Soriee Event Design. She's got 6 steps to planning an event that will surely help you out and well as a giveaway you don't want to miss!

D&P Celebrations also has a really cute Little Friends, Squinkies Inspired Party. Audrey received some of these for her birthday and  this party totally does them justice!



This next party is one after my own heart since I'm about to embark on this journey - a Potty Training Party! This is a precious event and definitely something worth celebrating as I'm sure all parents will agree!

BellaGrey Designs has a Baseball Party that you are not going to want to miss and My Paper Pinwheel is wrapping thing sup with a Easter Egg Hunt for BabyLifestyles magazine!


There has been a lot of yummy recipes floating around this week including my Sweet Potato Recipe and a S'Mores Cupcakes Recipe from Three Little Monkeys Studio that is to die for! To finish off those yummy cupcakes torn to Hello My Sweet because they have made cupcake decorating easy with a free wrapper template. And while it's not exactly food, Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams has a post on Soaps that look like desserts that will keep you guessing.



If you need some fun DIYs for your weekend check out the DIY Nautical String Art from Sweet Song Bird or this DIY Mason Jar Chandelier from This Little Mama that I LOVE and can't wait to make myself.


Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment