Sunday, November 17, 2013

2013 Official Elf Report and a New Twist!


Well 2014 is upon us, it's so hard to believe! I know I've been neglecting this blog and I promise to get back to it, I have so much new and fun things to share. To start off, here is the 2013 Official Elf Report! It's been so much fun seeing this little printable I created shared all over the internet and Pinterest for the third year. Several readers have shared with me pictures of their elf with the printable so please feel free to share yours on the Magnolia Creative Co. Facebook page.

I decided to change up the report a little bit this year. There are still the Nice and Naughty lists for your elf to fill out but now there is also a miniature form for your children to fill out about their Elf's behavior. So many people have gotten so creative with their Elf's antics I figured this would be a fun little twist!

Download your free printable report here and enjoy! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!



Here is a little Instagram image if you feel like sharing. 
Please tag #magnoliacreativeco and #elfreport







7 comments:

  1. how do we download? Thanks. And so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! If you scroll up to the first sentence in the third paragraph, if you click on "here" it will take you where you can download the file. Simply click on the image and the file will pop up and direct you how to download it.

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. So cute!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ... have printed these off for our elf!

    Rachel, UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to click on the words, not the image. Try this and it should work. Merry Christmas!
      /www.magnoliacreativeco.com/images/2013ElfProgressReport_MagnoliaCreativeCo.pdf

      Delete
  5. I'm tickled to see the new twist! My children will absolutely love doing reports for our elves in return. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete